We know there are thousands of charitable events out there so Rippleffect is offering a unique fundraising experience that stands high above the rest. In fact, it stands, 150feet above the rest! On May 18th and 19th, nearly 100 intrepid adventurers will go Over The Edge by rappelling 11 stories down the side of 1 Canal Plaza in the Old Port.
The Rappel For Rippleffect Over The Edge event is an opportunity for participants to push their limits and engage in something they will never forget. With the spirit of adventure and the exploration of personal boundaries at the heart of the Rippleffect Experience, what could be a more fitting fundraiser than taking in the 360 degree view of Maine and Casco Bay as you take that big step Over The Edge!
Be A Rippleffect Rappeller!
Rippleffect Rappellers will earn their ticket to go Over The Edge by raising pledges on a personalized online fundraising page. As this event is limited to just 100 rappelers, we expect available rappelling tickets to be claimed quickly! Early and Open Registration will begin in mid-February–Stay tuned in for specific dates for registration!
There are several ways that you can be involved with Rappel For Rippleffect:
- Individuals: To go Over the Edge, participants must raise a minimum of $t00. The majority of fundraising is done online through our donation portal.
- Teams: For every $500 raised, someone gets to rappel. So if you or your company raise $3000, SIX people will get to rappel!
It is NOT too late to sign up for Rappel For Rippleffect 2018! Go to: www.rappelforripple.net
Corporate Challenge/Liquid Courage Event: Friday, May 18th, 2018
Rappel For Rippleffect Event Day: Saturday, May 19th, 2018
1 Canal Plaza
Downtown Portland, Maine
Proceeds from our Rappel For Rippleffect event will go toward:
- Increasing Rippleffect’s capacity to provide more scholarship opportunities for Maine youth
- Growing our community-based programs for schools and youth non-profits
- Providing year-round programs that build confidence, develop critical leadership skills, strengthen relationships, and grow participant’s appreciation for the outdoors thorugh the exploration of Cow Island, the waters of Casco Bay, and the wilderness of New England.
To learn more about Rappel For Rippleffect contact us today at: (207) 791-7870 or email: email@example.com.
For more information on the Over The Edge events company, our partners in putting on Rappel For Rippleffect, please visit www.overtheedgeusa.com
Rappel For Rippleffect Sponsorships
For information on your company being a sponsor of the Rappel For Rippleffect Over The Edge event, contact us at: (207) 791-7870 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.